Detective Hank and the Golden Sneeze
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The greatest detective in the world would be nothing without a good mystery. Once that mystery has been solved, wouldn't it be great if he could solve it… again?
Detective Hank and the Golden Sneeze is an interactive whodunnit visual-novel with a different culprit on each play-through. You play as Hank and you need to find out who stole the Golden Sneeze from the museum of ancient history.
The story changes, depending on who stole the Golden Sneeze, which paths you take and which clues you find. After you found the clues and caught the perpetrator, do not think you are done yet! You have to prove they did it in the ultimate showdown for every detective: a trial in court!
Features of the game:
- High replay value; multiple people who could have stolen the Golden Sneeze
- Multiple story lines and alternative paths
- A total of 9 different endings, depending on your wits.
- Awesome art by studio Enalya
- Awesome soundtrack by upcoming music talent Storytime Symphony
Minimum system requirements:
- 2 Ghz single core processor or higher
- 2 GB ram or higher
- 700MB free space
- Any low-end video card or higher
- Windows XP (or higher), Mac OSX or Linux kernel 3 (or higher)
Get the soundtrack on Bandcamp!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: